Open to anyone interested in learning the Kiiko Matsumoto Style (KMS) acupuncture approach in addressing some of the most common digestive disorders and those who wish to learn strategies for treating kids and adolescent patients. This class is designed for those who have had some experience with KMS acupuncture and would like to expand their knowledge base to include KMS approach to woman’s health.
The strategies learned in this course will allow students to get more out of the classes they take with Kiiko herself because they will learn how to think the way she does about cases.
Students will learn how to:
- Properly identify and palpate digestive related reflexes.
- Understand how to use palpation skills and the patient’s medical history to choose effective treatments.
- Learn specific needling techniques used in Kiiko Matsumoto Style acupuncture to maximize the efficacy of a treatment.
- Combine the patient’s medical history with information gathered from palpation to treat the root cause of their symptoms
and therefore achieve longer lasting clinical results.
- Safely and effectively use moxa, magnets and press tack needles to improve overall outcome of treatment.
Handouts will be provided for class material. Quick reference guides for material covered will be provided to facilitate clinical application.
80% refund if the cancellation is at least three weeks before the seminar, and none thereafter.
Off-street parking is available in the guarded lot across the street from Mohari Wellness. Free street parking is available on 23rd, 24th and 25th street on the other side of Telegraph. To prevent theft, please do not leave belongings visible in your car. Note: All street parking is free on Sundays.
Mohari Wellness Provider# 1385, category 1 CEU.
15 CEU’s Approved
Please enter and exit our building using the front door 9 Grand Avenue. Seminar will be held on the 2nd floor mezzanine in the wellness room. Mohari Staff will be available to assist you.