May 19th 8:30AM-5:30PM & 20th 8:30AM-4:30PM @ Mohari Wellness: Oakland, CA 94612 Professor Monika Kobylecka 15 CEU's Approved
Open to anyone interested in learning the Kiiko Matsumoto Style (KMS) acupuncture approach in addressing some of the most common GYN & fertility related problems. This class is designed for those who have had some experience with KMS acupuncture and would like to expand their knowledge base to include KMS approach to woman’s health.The strategies learned in this course will allow students to get more out of the classes they take with Kiiko herself because they will learn how to think the way she does about cases.
This seminar presents the theory, treatment strategies and clinical techniques used to treat gynecological patterns in Kiiko Matsumoto Style Acupuncture; using palpation, pulse and medical history to assess a patient’s constitution and identify treatment strategies. Gynecological conditions such as menstrual irregularities, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, endocrine disorders and others will be discussed, along with reflexes including the Tan Tian, kidney, adrenals, liver, spleen, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, pituitary, Ren Mai and others. Class size is limited to 30 participants. Assistant teachers for individualized instruction, lectures, demonstrations, hands-on practice and live treatments will provide an optimal learning experience.
Students will learn how to:
1. Properly identify and palpate gynecological related reflexes.
2. Understand how to use palpation skills and the patient’s medical history to choose effective treatments for female patients.
3. Learn specific needling techniques used in Kiiko Matsumoto Style acupuncture to maximize the efficacy of a treatment.
4. Combine the patient’s medical history with information gathered from palpation to treat the root cause of their symptoms and therefore achieve longer lasting clinical results.
5. Safely and effectively use moxa, magnets and press tack needles to improve overall outcome of treatment.
Handouts/Quick reference guides for material covered will be provided to facilitate clinical application.
Three Course Combo Pack: Expires 4/15/18 or when seats run out.
80% refund if the cancellation is at least three weeks before the seminar, and none thereafter.
*Package Pricing: Cancellation of any of the 2018 Kiiko seminar weekend CEU’s voids the package price, making all classes full price.
Off-street parking is available in the guarded lot across the street from Mohari Wellness. Free street parking is available on 23rd, 24th and 25th street on the other side of Telegraph. To prevent theft, please do not leave belongings visible in your car. Note: All street parking is free on Sundays.
Mohari Wellness Provider# 1385, category 1 CEU.
Please enter and exit our building using the front door 9 Grand Avenue. Seminar will be held on the 2nd floor mezzanine in the wellness room. Mohari Staff will be available to assist you.